One technology goal.
Empower the security analyst.
Click Security Technology is designed with a simple goal in mind: analyst empowerment. But to do that, we had to step back and think about the problem in a different way.
The types of question we asked were:
- What if you had an engine capable of processing massive amounts of network and security telemetry in real time?
- What if you could also run hundreds or thousands of complex event processing-oriented analytics against that data set in real time?
- What if you could allow analysts to interact with this data processing environment – including the ability to filter, sort, prune, augment and visualize findings from multiple vantage points – all in real time?
- What if analysts could quickly and easily convert investigative work to new analytics that could be automatically inserted into this rich data processing environment for persistent processing?
- What if security analytics could be easily shared in and out of the system –enabling the good guys to move past conference call war stories and into actual defense intelligence exchange?
To deliver Real-time Security Analytics, breakthroughs in data processing, analytics encoding, and intelligence sharing were needed: